© Photo by Lucio G. Pazos (Tempe, AZ, USA)
Full-Stack Developer with 7 years' experience mainly in PHP and GO using REST and SPA Architecture.
Software Engineer Sr.
Software Engineer with +6 years of experience developing solutions with flexible and maintainable architecture. On focus in the final user satisfaction and app peformance. Also +3 years leading small Scrum teams with agile techniques like TDD/BDD.
- Website: doobits.com
- Phone: Ask Per Email
- City: Sonora-Arizona
- Freelance: Available
- Degree: Ingeniería (4 years degree)
- Email: lgerardo.pazos at gmail dot com || gerardo at doobits dot com
I Work with the most common software architectures as MVC, SPA, OOP and good practices like SOLID, KISS, DRY, AAA Test.
Data Science Certificate (Diplomado)
Sept'20 - Nov'20
Instituto Tecnológico de Petróleo y Energía , Merida, Yucatan. MXID CDD18112.AA1255.1
Machine Learning, CRISP-DM (60hrs)
Engineering Degree in Information Technology and Communications
Sept'12 - April'16
Universidad Tecnológica de San Luis Río Colorado , San Luis RC, Son. MX
Information Systems Specialty (GPA 9.3/10)
English as a Second Language - ESL003
Jan'12 - May'12
Imperial Valley College, Imperial, CA. US
Reading, Speaking and Listening - Level 3 of 6
Computer Programming Certificate - Application Design Choices
By iCarnegie Global Learning (Carnegie Mellon University)
Certified SCRUM MASTER
By International Scrum Institute™, Licence 33889531224034
Product Developer and Lead Developer
Feb'20 - Present
EasyChef, San Luis RC, Son. MX
- Full-Stack Developer
- Communication with early-adopters, supervise digital content and digital marketing
- Delegate tasks to the scrum team and provide counsel on all aspects of the project.
- Supervise all aspects of the solution in order to ensure quality and objectives compliance.
- Lead the code reviews, scrum daily, sprint planning, review and retrospective.
- Tech Stack Go, Gorm, REST, Gin-gonic, VueJs, PWA, Bootstrap4, MySQL, Ubuntu, Docker, TDD/BDD, Ginkgo-Gomega, GoSqlMock, Testcafe.
Freelance Software Engineer
Oct'18 - Present
Spindle Cooling & Warehousing LLC. San Luis, AZ. US
- Custom logistic software built from scratch
- System to handle inbound process as receiving checking, labeling, qc checking and to handle outbound process as pick ticket, order checking, trailer location report, bill of lading; as well as stock, customers and products module.
- Product Picking Responsive App
- USDA QC Inspection Mobile App (PWA)
- Tech Stack Php7, Slim3, AWS S3, VueJS, Bootstrap, Marionettejs, MySql, Ubuntu, Nginx.
Jan'20 - Apr'20
Universidad Tecnológica de San Luis Río Colorado (Regional College), San Luis RC, Son. MX
- Design study plan, Mentoring students and Go language instructor
Sept'14 - Jul'19
SAIT Software Administrativo, San Luis RC, Son. MX
Creation of a variety of tools for internal use in different languages such as PHP, Go and JS. Mentoring of new team members and interns. Implementation of SCRUM methodology
- Sept'16 - Jul'19 Factura123
SaaS for make invoices (XML with digital sign) and quotes, 15,000 customers around Mexico.
Tech Stack PHP7, REST, Marionettejs, Jquery, Bootstrap, MySQL, CentOS.
3rd Party API SW Timbrado, Conekta and Paypal payment gateways
Feb'18 - Jul'19 SAIT E-Commerce
Complete e-Commerce platform with SAIT ERP connection
3rd Party API FedEx, Conekta and Paypal payment gateways
Tech Stack Go, TDD, REST, Marionettejs, Jquery, Bootstrap, MySQL, Ubuntu
Ago'18 - Jul'19 SAIT Boveda
SaaS for store,validate and accept-reject canceled invoices (XML with
3rd Party API SAT SOAP (Mexican IRS)
Tech Stack Go, TDD, REST, VueJS, Bootstrap, MySQL, AWS S3, Ubuntu, Docker.
Web Developer Internship
Apr '14 - Ago'14
SiGob SA de CV, San Luis RC, Son. MX
- Development of a tool to prepare report templates.
- Tech Stack C#, Asp.Net, DevExpress
GIS Analyst Scholarship
May'11 - Oct'11
Instituto de Ingenieria IIUNAM (Research Center), Mexicali, BC, MX.
- IMPULSA IV Project.
- Updating and integration of available information related to the coastal aquifers of the San Quintín area, Baja California.
- Design of databases in ArcGIS to consult historical information.
- Data collection for power analysis.
- Local network implementation and central file repository